Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pedal Board Reinvented...


I found myself with Katherine going back to an older state of mind. No more hippy music and wah-wah pedals (sorry Dave). So I had to rethink my pedal board.
1. Mesa Boogie Channel Switcher for Lead/Rhythm
2. BOSS FS-5U Ctrl Pedal (Used as a tap tempo for DD-20)
3. BOSS NS-2 (Not in signal chain, just used for power supply)
4. BOSS DD-20 (FX Loop)
5. BOSS RV-3 (FX Loop)
6. EHX Nano Small Stone (FX Loop)
7. Empress Tap Tremolo (FX Loop)
8. Ibanez TS9 (Input)
9. Digitech Whammy (Input)
10. BOSS CT-6 (Input)
11. Ernie Ball 6160 Volume Pedal (Input)
12. Mesa Boogie DC-5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool board. I'm in the process of rebuilding mine as well. Why do you have the NS-2 there? i don't understand why you don't just plug power directly into that other pedal.

John Genier said...

You should check out my homepage with my newest board... I have a pedal power now and I'll have an even newer board shortly